Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- Some Italian numbers, I'm sorry they're not all.
- Telefono Amico (for support in case of depression, solitude, all kind of emotional needs): 199 284 284 (every day, 10am - 24pm)
- Telefono Azzurro (for kids and teenagers): 1 96 96 (24h a day, 365 days a year); 114 (for immediate danger, 24h every day)
- Antiviolenza Donne (for women victims of any sort of violence): 1522 (24h every day)
- Alcolisti Anonimi (Alcoholics anonymous): 06 66.36.620
I haven’t made my way onto Tumblr lately, but I am never quite sure what to say, lets be honest, I don’t even have many people that will read this. BUT. I am excited for the step I am taking. I am starting Insanity on Saturday and am going to make a vow to better myself physically and mentally. I also know, that the only way I will better myself mentally is if I get rid of the one person who keeps me from being my best. Problem is. it is him. The reality of never talking to him again, I don’t even know what that feeling is like because it has never happened. But I know. I know. He does nothing but bring the worst out in me. But why, if I know ALL too well do I keep doing this to myself? I hope that my physical motivation I have will help clarify my emotional situation.
All I have for now.
Yes, ‘Shame’ ran in major chains last year — including AMC and Regal. But, the risk for the studio on such a a huge property, with the stigma that still persists around the NC-17 rating is a big gamble to take. They could swing for the fences and try to use it to dismantle the NC-17 firewall but…
This is the only way the first book should be filmed or it shouldn’t be filmed.
Tomorrow is a big step in my post-grad life. Right now I am between a rock and hard place but I know God has something planned I just need to have faith.
I have two interviews tomorrow. The first is with a marketing company in Bryan. Although I am excited to see where it could lead, my passion and true excitement is with my second interview or trial day. I will be spending the afternoon at KBTX studio. I will be learning basics and seeing if the job would be a fit for me. I have been passionate about editing ever since high school and I can only hope tomorrow works out.
My biggest fear is I don’t fit in or am unable to learn quick enough. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I go through tomorrow!
I need these! ASAP
Happy Christmas Harry!